The Advisory Committee provides overall advice and subject area expertise to the project. Members represent a variety of Inuit organizations and include an academic representative. The advisory committee meets three times a year, once in Iqaluit and twice by teleconference. Members include:
- Peter Irniq – Advisor to project.
- Frédéric Laugrand, Professor, Laval University – Advisor to project.
- Ooloota Maatiusi, Principal, Nunavut Teacher Education Program, Nunavut Arctic College – Advisor to project.
- John MacDonald, Igloolik Research Institute – Advisor to project, interest in the development and provision of training courses.
- Shuvinai Mike, Director, Inuit Qaujimajatuqangit, Government of Nunavut Department of Culture, Language, Elders and Youth – Link to Government of Nunavut departments and advice.
- Luke Suluk, President, Board of Trustees, Inuit Heritage Trust – Advisor to project.
- Youth rep, Nunavut Youth Council (TBD) – Advisor to project.